Some women feel that MENOPAUSE is the beginning of the end. But it is not true. Menopause is one of the milestones of womanhood and post the initial difficulties, life can be smooth sailing again. The difficulties caused by the hormonal shift can be managed well using homeopathic treatment. Homeopathic treatment for menopause includes evaluating the symptoms and providing remedies based on the totality of the symptoms.
Menopause affects every woman differently but it doesn’t set in overnight. The change occurs over a span of few months or even years. The onset duration as well as completion of this whole process of menopause is subjective and no one can define a particular time limit for the entire process. For some women, menopause is a cakewalk as they sail through it smoothly without any complaints while for some it becomes an extremely painful experience.
During menopause your body goes through some gross hormonal changes. Most women experience physical and emotional symptoms like erratic periods, hot flushes, sudden mood swings, weight gain, changes in the breast, drynessin the vagina and the cervix, increased incidence of urinary tract infections, hair fall, weak bones and memory issues. However, all women may not experience all the symptoms.
Whether you are experiencing all or none of these symptoms here are a few tips which will help women sail through menopause easily:
- Around menopause, the estrogen levels in your body fall leading to a reduction in the bone matrix, causing weak bones. Women should take calcium and Vitamin D supplements BEFORE they hit menopause so that their bones have sufficient calcium to be able to endure the demineralization that follows menopause
- Regular exercise or physical activity helps in stabilizing the hormonal ratio of oestrogen and progesterone. This in turn relieves you from symptoms like hot flushes, mood swings and weight gain
- The moment you feel that mood swings and sudden pangs of anxiety are taking a toll over you, try opting for yoga and meditation. These help you calm down and act as wonderful mood stabilizers
- Your diet becomes important when you are approaching menopause. Add more proteins and fiber to your diet, reduce fats and sugars. These simple changes will give you huge benefits
- Reduce or limit the caffeine intake during the day. Avoiding alcohol is the wisest choice that you can make if you are nearing or going through menopausal symptoms
- Taking part ingroup activities or playing memory games have shown to improve memory as well as sleep issues
- Hot flushes are the commonest menopausal complaints seen in women. To combat them one can opt for light cotton clothes. Make sure that the clothes you wear give you good aeration and keep a table fan close to your bed or desk in the office.
Homeopathy and Menopause:
Homoeopathy provides quick and effective relief from symptoms of menopause. When you seek homoeopathic treatment for menopause, the physician will first consider the totality of the symptoms, including the physical, mental and emotional state and then select the most appropriate remedy for your case.
Dr. A.K. Dwivedi, Dr. Rajesh Barve and many such Homeopaths of international repute have successfully treated many women and relieved them of their menopausal miseries at Welcome Cure.
To get a free evaluation of your complaints Click here