Fake eyelashes are something I used to think about almost every day, so finally I decided to go to a lash salon, and get a professionally applied full set. I’ll admit, the idea of getting the glam lash look that I see on the cover of magazines and on runway fashion models definitely works for me, but you know what doesn’t work? The ultra-high price tag of lash specialists. I mean, who has the money to spend on that kind of luxury? To be honest, having a full set of artificial lash extensions applied by a professional was so worth the money, but there is NO way that any average fashionista could keep up with the monthly cost.
If you are new to the world of fake eyelash salons, here is just a sample of a service menu:
- Eyelash growth treatment – $25.00
- Natural eyelash lift – $65.00
- Full glamour set – $100.00
- Ultra-glam full set – $125.00
- High-volume full set – $180.00
- Re-fill (touch-up) – $75.00
- Removal – $30.00
If you live in a big city like Los Angeles or New York, those prices can reach several hundreds of dollars. Granted, most lash salons offer a range of services that also include natural lash extensions, individual eyelashes, and even brow and lash tinting. So, I’m not saying that there is no reason to head to a posh lash salon, because believe me, there is nothing I enjoy more. All I am saying is that if you want to satisfy your cravings for glam lashes without dropping your entire paycheck, you need find a better way to get lash envy. And I think I’ve found it!
Enter the World’s First Ever Magnetic Eyelashes: One Two Lash by One Two Cosmetics
I’m talking about the first ever magnetic eyelashes. Developed exclusively for a company called One Two Cosmetics, the magnetic eyelashes are One Two Lash, and they are A-Mazing!
If you have ever tried to apply fake eyelashes of a common store-bought brand you probably already know that even the more expensive brands require that you apply the falsies with glue. You probably struggle to get the glue onto the falsies, get the lashes actually on your lash line, not to mention straight. If you’re like me, you probably don’t get it right the first time. Sigh … but now you don’t have to worry about any of that!
The game changing lash product of the year is here!
Here is how One Two Lashes work:
Essentially, you just take the magnetic eyelashes out of the box, and sandwich your natural eyelashes between them.
– Take the top One Two Lash out of the box, holding it by the soft pad of your index finger, and thumb. You’ll know it’s the top lash because the bottom One Two Lashes are marked with a small red dot.
– Holding the top One Two Lash just above your natural eyelash, position the micro-magnets just above your natural lash at the lash line. Then allow the top magnetic eyelashes to rest on top of your own top eyelash.
– Then, remove the bottom One Two Lash from the box (the one with a red dot on it). Holding it gently with the soft pads of your fingertips, position the bottom magnetic eyelashes below your natural top eyelash, and slowly bring the One Two Lash upward.
– You will feel the tiny magnets start to pull towards each other. Just go with it! The micro-magnetic technology of One Two Cosmetics works like magic, and then – SNAP! The magnets are set, and your One Two Lashes are on. Just blink them into place.
From that point, if you feel like you want to adjust the position, or feel of the One Two Lashes, it’s easy.
How to Remove One Two Lashes:
Just hold the One Two Lashes at the base, right where the magnets are with the tip of your index finger, and your thumb. Then, apply a small amount of pressure, and slide the micro-magnets away from each other. Oh! And before I forget (because I had to learn this the hard way), NEVER pull the One Two Lashes forward, as this can damage them permanently, not to mention remove some of your natural lashes as well!
When I realized just how easy it was to apply, and remove the exclusive magnetic eyelashes from One Two Cosmetics, I knew that I had to share One Two Lashes with all of my friends.
Comparing One Two Lash Magnetic Eyelashes with Other Fake Eyelashes
With other falsies, let’s just be honest – it is almost impossible to get them right on the first application. And then you have to worry about the quality of the glue that you may or may not be getting into your own eye. And it’s really nothing funny as clinical trials have revealed that even expensive lash salons use glue with toxic ingredients including formaldehyde linked to eye damage, and even disorders of the eye.1
Compare that mess to that of the patented micro-magnetic technology of One Two Lash from One Two Cosmetics, and you’ve got the fastest, and easiest way to get lashes you love in seconds. Not to mention that the new up-and-coming line from One Two Cosmetics also includes lash wash called One Two Wash Lash Cleanser that you can use to rinse off the second set of One Two Lashes in the box before using them again.
Yeah, so here’s the thing, for the price you get not just one, but two sets of One Two Lash magnetic eyelashes with each order, and there are (get this) three, count them 3 different One Two Lash styles to choose from including a natural lash called the Original Lash, a thicker-looking lash called Bold Lash, as well as a more dramatic lash called the Accent Lash.
No matter which One Two Lash you decide to wear there is set for you! So, stop wasting money, and time on lesser quality false lashes, and get the first ever magnetic eyelashes only from One Two Cosmetics. You’ll get the lashes you love at a price you can afford, and all without risking the health of your naturally beautiful eyes. Go ahead gorgeous.
1. Amano Y, Sugimoto Y. Ocular disorders due to eyelash extensions. Cornea. 2012 Feb;31(2):121-5.